Participants who successfully complete the training will receive a free naloxone kit. The training will be provided by credentialed addiction counselors and licensed nurses in a small, confidential setting to allow participants to receive “hands on” training. Training sessions will be limited to 20 participants on a pre-registration basis and are open to the public.
- Addiction education and treatment options
- Overdose prevention techniques
- Signs and symptoms of overdose
- Steps to take when an overdose occurs
- Rescue breathing
- How to administer naloxone, self-help, family support, and other important resource information
TO REGISTER, CALL URBAN TREATMENT ASSOCIATES, INC AT (856) 225-0505
All training sessions are from 6 pm – 8 pm.
Living Proof Recovery Center
Center for Family Services, 2nd Floor
108 Somerdale Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043
- January 3, 2017
- February 7, 2017
- March 7, 2017
- April 4, 2017
- May 2, 2017
- June 6, 2017
- July 11, 2017
- August 1, 2017
- September 5, 2017
- October 3, 2017
- November 7, 2017
- December 5, 2017
Information regarding treatment options will be available at the training.
A special thank you to our hosts and supporters: Made possible by funding received from the New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services.
- Camden County Addiction Awareness Task Force
- Camden County Department of Health & Human Services
- Center for Family Services – Living Proof Recovery Center