Participants who successfully complete the training will receive a free naloxone kit. All trainings will be provided by credentialed addiction counselors and licensed nurses in a small, confidential setting to allow participants to receive “hands on” training. Trainings will be limited to 20 participants on a pre-registration basis and are open to the public.
TO REGISTER, CALL URBAN TREATMENT ASSOCIATES, INC AT (856) 225-0505
- Addiction education and treatment options
- Overdose prevention techniques
- Signs and symptoms of overdose
- Steps to take when an overdose occurs
- Rescue breathing
- How to administer naloxone, self-help, family support, and other important resource information
Living Proof Recovery Center
Center for Family Services, 2nd Floor
108 Somerdale Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043
All training sessions are from 6 pm – 8 pm. Information regarding treatment options will be available at the trainings.
Tuesday, July 5th
Tuesday, August 2nd
Tuesday, September 6th
Tuesday, October 4th
Tuesday, November 1st
Tuesday, December 6th
A special thank you to our hosts and supporters: Made possible by funding received from the New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services.
- Camden County Addiction Awareness Task Force
- Camden County Department of Health & Human Services
- Center for Family Services – Living Proof Recovery Center